Here you can find a summary of the Rules of Entry for the Porsche Awards 2024.
If you want the detailed Rules of Entry you can download the pdf here.
--- Submission deadline is 31. December 2023 ---
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS IN BRIEF:
- Students from film schools, schools of art and design, apprentices, graduates and other budding directors in the field of film, television, advertising film and advertising in general throughout the world who have been on the market for less than 2 years can enter their films.
- The submission to the Porsche Awards is free of charge.
- The submitted films must have been produced in 2022/2023 and must not have been submitted to the Porsche Awards in any previous year.
- The submitted films must not have opening or closing credits and must not include a watermark from a university, this is to ensure that the jury can view the films with complete impartiality.
- Films/projects in a language other than English must be submitted with English subtitles.
- All rights (image rights, music rights) must be clarified!
- The submitter confirms that the submitted film can be published on the online channels of the Porsche Awards, Porsche AG and others (for more see Rules of Entry) in the event of a nomination. If the rights cannot be granted as required, this leads to exclusion from the competition.
- All films must be prepared with the following properties: File format: Quicktime H.264/Frame rate: 25 fps (or original framerate) Quality: 100% (optimal)/Encoding: VBR, Multipass (best quality) Data rate: 20,000 kbit/Sound: AAC 256 kbit/s, 48 kHz Resolution: HD: 1920x1080
- If you want to submit a format other than film, please contact us at email@example.com.
SUBMISSION AND AWARD CEREMONY:
From now until 31 December 2023, films can once again be submitted via AwardsEngine.
The awards ceremony will be held at the Filmakademie in Ludwigsburg on April 11th 2024.
All prizes will be awarded by our main sponsor, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. The winners in each category will each receive a trophy and a financial prize of €4,911.